CHECK OUT THE BUNS IN LEVI’S
Check Out the Buns in Levi’s
That’s right. Not only does San Francisco have a new stadium, but there’s also some brand new equipment from Proluxe in Michael Mina’s Tailgate restaurant. Bottom line? The next time you’re at the Field of Jeans, make sure to check out the buns.
The Proluxe Bun Caramelizer is one of the most innovative pieces of equipment to hit the food and beverage industry in a while. Its unique, raised surfaces create a perfectly grilled bun every time unlike standard flat grills or contact toasters. This means you’ll get a perfectly caramelized bun exterior, which keeps the bread hotter for a longer period of time and prevents the condiments from seeping through the bread.
Benefits and Features of the BC2325 Bun Caramelizer from Proluxe:
- 23″ x 25″ heavy-duty cast aluminum surface
- Unique pedestals for perfectly even bun caramelizing
- Heavy-duty stainless steel construction
- Cast-in heating elements are backed by a Proluxe limited lifetime warranty
- Compact design for maximizing counter space
- Designed to keep up with major rushes (like halftime)
- Easy-to-use touch controls
- Can be customized to fit various bun sizes
* The BC2325 us available in 208v-50/60hz-3200w-15.4 amps
Bakery-Fresh Taste Every Time
Grilled buns can taste burnt or dried out. The BC2325 Ultimate Bun Caramelizer™ from Proluxe will give you a freshly baked taste every time. The proof is really in the taste, so if you can’t make it to a Niner’s game, contact InformZone to set up a demo.